How to Submit your Graduation Application:
- Select LoLA under Quick Links (upper right-hand corner)
- Select Academic Profile (Located in Academic Links Block)
- Select Apply for Graduation (Menu on the left side of your profile)
- Select Submit
- Select Program that you are applying to graduate
- Select Continue
- Select the Graduation Date that you are applying to graduate
- Indicate if you will be attending the ceremony?
- Select Continue
- If additional pages display continue to fill out the application until you get to the Graduation Application Summary
- Select Submit Request on the Application Summary Page
- Your application has been submitted and you will be hearing from the college via email.
FAQ’s About Online Graduation Application
- What should I do if the graduation application is not open? If the graduation application is not open you should check back periodically or continue to monitor the college communications/calendar for the open date.
- What should I do if I missed the graduation deadline? Contact the Registrar Office at email@example.com
- What should I do if the program I need to apply for is not displayed within the graduation application? If the program listed is not the correct program you should not proceed with the graduation application process. You will need to submit a change of program request to the registrar’s office. Once your request is submitted allow 24 to 48 hours for your program to be updated then proceed with submitting the graduation application.
- What should I do if I am not eligible to apply for graduation? If you are not eligible to apply for graduation you should continue to meet with your advisor to ensure you meet the requirements then apply for the semester for which you will meet the requirements.
- What should I do if I receive the “no curriculum” error message? Contact the Registrar Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide them with the error you are receiving, your name, and your student id.
- Course Withdrawals / Resignation From the College
- Tuition and Fees Schedule
- Unpaid Balances & Delinquent Accounts
- Payment Information
- Personal Info Change, FERPA
- Registration Holds / Enrollment Verification
- Applying For Graduation
- Graduation Application
- Graduation Requirements
- Degree Only Status
- Dual / Second Degrees
Take the next step
Accomplish your educational and professional goals. Take the next step and apply to join the River Parishes Community College family.
925 W. Edenborne Parkway
Gonzales, LA. 70737
181 Regala Park Road
Reserve, LA. 70084
St. Charles Campus
13145 HWY 90
Boutte, LA. 70039
25250 Tenant Road
Plaquemine, LA. 70764
River Parishes Community College is committed to collaboration, accountability, respect & inclusion,
excellence, and sustainability.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.