Personal Info Change, FERPA
Students needing to change any personal information such as phone number, address, email, marital status, etc. should do the following:
- Log into your LOLA account
- Select River Parishes Community College under Self Service
- Click Personal Information under the Main Menu
To change your name, you will need to complete the Address/Name Change Form. You will also need to provide evidence of your name change. Your social security card, marriage license or court order.
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Under the terms of FERPA, River Parishes Community College has established that the following information is not considered directory information and cannot be released without written consent of the student:
- Social Security Numbers
- Ethnic Backgrounds
- Student Schedules
- This information may not be released to anyone other than the student and never over the phone.
If you need to grant someone else access to your account, you will need to complete an Information Release form in the Registrar’s office.
- Course Withdrawals / Resignation From the College
- Tuition and Fees Schedule
- Unpaid Balances & Delinquent Accounts
- Payment Information
- Personal Info Change, FERPA
- Registration Holds / Enrollment Verification
- Applying For Graduation
- Graduation Application
- Graduation Requirements
- Degree Only Status
- Dual / Second Degrees
Take the next step
Accomplish your educational and professional goals. Take the next step and apply to join the River Parishes Community College family.
925 W. Edenborne Parkway
Gonzales, LA. 70737
181 Regala Park Road
Reserve, LA. 70084
St. Charles Campus
13145 HWY 90
Boutte, LA. 70039
25250 Tenant Road
Plaquemine, LA. 70764
River Parishes Community College is committed to collaboration, accountability, respect & inclusion,
excellence, and sustainability.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.