Policies & Public Information
River Parishes Community College operates in compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX, of the 1962 Educational Ame-743-8521The College is also in compliance with the Family Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (P.L. 93-380) as amended by the (P.L. 95-568).
Title IX Coordinator
For assistance with ADA accommodations or questions about disability services, contact RPCC Community College’s Coordinator of Accessibility Services.
Coordinator of Accessibility Services
Documentation of key reports and policies
- Annual Campus Safety Report
- Law Enforcement MOU's
- Power Based Violence (PBV)Report
- Chancellor PBV Report, Fall 2021
- Chancellor PBV Report, Spring 2022
- Chancellor PBV Report, Fall 2022
- Sex Crimes Data Report
- How to respond to an active shooter
- LCTC System Response to HCR 69
- Other RPCC Policies and Procedures
- Student Success and Achievement Report
- Your Educational Rights and Privacy
Student Resources, Aids and Tools
- Title IX
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- History of the College
- Service Area
- RPCC Foundation
- Institutional Research and Effectiveness
- Policies & Procedures
- RPCC C.A.R.E.S.
- Policies & Public Information
- Contact Us
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
Take the next step
Accomplish your educational and professional goals. Take the next step and apply to join the River Parishes Community College family.
925 W. Edenborne Parkway
Gonzales, LA. 70737
181 Regala Park Road
Reserve, LA. 70084
St. Charles Campus
13145 HWY 90
Boutte, LA. 70039
25250 Tenant Road
Plaquemine, LA. 70764
River Parishes Community College is committed to collaboration, accountability, respect & inclusion,
excellence, and sustainability.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.