Applying For Graduation
Students should apply for graduation according to the schedule below, preferably during the recommended application period. By applying during this recommended period, students can have their remaining degree requirements verified by the Office of Student Services before or during regular registration for the anticipated final semester
|Anticipated Graduation Semester||Recommended Application Period||Application Deadline*|
|December||February 1 – March 31||October 15|
|May||September 1 – October 15||March 15|
|July||September 1 – October 15||March 15|
*Students who apply after this deadline may miss having their names appear in the commencement ceremony program.
How to Submit your Graduation Application:
- Select LoLA under Quick Links (upper right-hand corner)
- Select Academic Profile (Located in Academic Links Block)
- Select Apply for Graduation (Menu on the left side of your profile)
- Select Submit
- Select Program that you are applying to graduate
- Select Continue
- Select the Graduation Date that you are applying to graduate
- Indicate if you will be attending the ceremony?
- Select Continue
- If additional pages display continue to fill out the application until you get to the Graduation Application Summary
- Select Submit Request on the Application Summary Page
- Your application has been submitted and you will be hearing from the college via email.
FAQ's about Online Graduation Application
If the graduation application is not open, you should check back periodically or continue to monitor the college communications/calendar for the open date.
Contact the Registrar Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the program listed is not the correct program you should not proceed with the graduation application process. You will need to submit a change of program request to the registrar’s office. Once your request is submitted allow 24 to 48 hours for your program to be updated then proceed with submitting the graduation application.
If you are not eligible to apply for graduation, you should continue to meet with your advisor to ensure you meet the requirements and then apply for the semester for which you will meet the requirements.
Contact the Registrar Office at email@example.com and provide them with the error you are receiving, your name, and your student id.
Take the next step
Accomplish your educational and professional goals. Take the next step and apply to join the River Parishes Community College family.
925 W. Edenborne Parkway
Gonzales, LA. 70737
181 Regala Park Road
Reserve, LA. 70084
St. Charles Campus
13145 HWY 90
Boutte, LA. 70039
25250 Tenant Road
Plaquemine, LA. 70764
River Parishes Community College is committed to collaboration, accountability, respect & inclusion,
excellence, and sustainability.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.