DATE: Thursday, May 20, 2021
PLACE: Household of Faith Church
Airline Highway Campus
10469 Airline Highway
Gonzales, LA 70737
TIME: Session I: 10:00AM-11:15AM
Session II: 2:00PM-3:15PM
DRESS: Cap and Gown
Live Streaming Link: https://bit.ly/RPCCspring2021
GRADUATION PROCESSION INSTRUCTIONS
- When you line up in numerical order after checking in, an RPCC Marshall (Division Coordinators) will give you instructions on marching in, when to stand or sit, and when to go to the stage area.
- PLEASE HAVE YOUR WHITE CARD IN HAND TO TAKE WITH YOU WHEN YOU GO TO THE STAGE. When you get to the stage, your WHITE 3 x 5 CARD will be collected and handed to the person(s) announcing the names of graduates.
- After the benediction, graduates are required to hold their positions in the assigned seating areas until given directions by an RPCC Marshall.
- Graduates will be directed by the Marshall to the check-in area at the end of the ceremony. Be prepared to present the numbered card with your name and graduation number to receive your diploma(s).
Diplomas will be distributed immediately following the commencement ceremony. If you will not be participating in the commencement ceremony your diploma will be available at your respective campus as early as May 21, 2021. We suggest that you confirm that your diploma is available prior to coming to campus. Please take a moment to complete the Graduation Survey.
Graduation Disclaimer: Participation in the commencement ceremony is optional and is not an official verification of graduation requirements. While every effort is made to ensure accuracy in this Commencement program, printing deadlines may result in the omission of some names and the use of names of persons not completing graduation requirements as intended. This printed program, therefore, should not be used to determine a student’s academic or degree status. The university’s official registry for conferral of degrees is the student’s permanent academic record, maintained by the Registrar’s Office.
- Course Withdrawals / Resignation From the College
- Tuition and Fees Schedule
- Unpaid Balances & Delinquent Accounts
- Payment Information
- Personal Info Change, FERPA
- Registration Holds / Enrollment Verification
- Applying For Graduation
- Graduation Application
- Graduation Requirements
- Degree Only Status
- Dual / Second Degrees
Take the next step
Accomplish your educational and professional goals. Take the next step and apply to join the River Parishes Community College family.
925 W. Edenborne Parkway
Gonzales, LA. 70737
181 Regala Park Road
Reserve, LA. 70084
St. Charles Campus
13145 HWY 90
Boutte, LA. 70039
25250 Tenant Road
Plaquemine, LA. 70764
River Parishes Community College is committed to collaboration, accountability, respect & inclusion,
excellence, and sustainability.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.