How to Submit your Graduation Application:
- Select Student (upper left-hand corner)
- Select Academic Profile (Located in Academic Links Block)
- Select Apply for Graduation (Menu on the left side of your profile)
- Select Submit
- Select Program that you are applying to graduate
- Select Continue
- Select the Graduation Date that you are applying to graduate
- Indicate if you will be attending the ceremony?
- Select Continue
- If additional pages display continue to fill out the application until you get to the Graduation Application Summary
- Select Submit Request on the Application Summary Page
- Your application has been submitted and you will be hearing from the college via email.
FAQ’s About Online Graduation Application
- What should I do if the graduation application is not open? If the graduation application is not open you should check back periodically or continue to monitor the college communications/calendar for the open date.
- What should I do if I missed the graduation deadline? Contact the Registrar Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What should I do if the program I need to apply for is not displayed within the graduation application? If the program listed is not the correct program you should not proceed with the graduation application process. You will need to submit a change of program request to the registrar’s office. Once your request is submitted allow 24 to 48 hours for your program to be updated then proceed with submitting the graduation application.
- What should I do if I am not eligible to apply for graduation? If you are not eligible to apply for graduation you should continue to meet with your advisor to ensure you meet the requirements then apply for the semester for which you will meet the requirements.
- What should I do if I receive the “no curriculum” error message? Contact the Registrar Office at email@example.com and provide them with the error you are receiving, your name, and your student id.