Dual Enrollment-High School Counselors
RPCC recognizes that the success of our Dual Enrollment program relies on the partnership with our High School Counselors. When high school students select RPCC as their Dual Enrollment partner, they officially begin their academic journey to successfully obtain a certificate and or degree. Below is information and next steps for High School Counselors to ensure a successful partnership for the high school, students and RPCC.
Types of Student Enrollment
- Courses offered on the high school campus
- Courses offered online with RPCC instructor through Canvas
- Courses offered on RPCC campuses
Information needed for Enrollment
- Electronic share file with all DE students’ registration information
- Test scores on all students
- Student and Parent Consent -can be kept at high school, consent will be noted on electronic file *copy of consent is needed for all TTES awarded students
Enrollment and Funding Resources
Links and Resources:
Faculty Credentialing requirements/application
Dual Enrollment Timeline:
High School payment options :
- Schedule of Classes
- Tuition and Fees
- FERPA guidelines
- Library Services
- Academic Calendars
- Catalog & handbook
If you have any questions or need direct assistance, please contact Natasha Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 225.743.8520.
Take the next step
Accomplish your educational and professional goals. Take the next step and apply to join the River Parishes Community College family.
925 W. Edenborne Parkway
Gonzales, LA. 70737
181 Regala Park Road
Reserve, LA. 70084
St. Charles Campus
13145 HWY 90
Boutte, LA. 70039
25250 Tenant Road
Plaquemine, LA. 70764
River Parishes Community College is committed to collaboration, accountability, respect & inclusion,
excellence, and sustainability.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.