Public Information, Resources
River Parishes Community College operates in compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX, of the 1962 Educational Ame-743-8521The College is also in compliance with the Family Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (P.L. 93-380) as amended by the (P.L. 95-568).
Title IX Coordinator:
For assistance with ADA accommodations or questions about disability services, contact RPCC Community College’s Disability Services Coordinator.
Disability Services and Advising Coordinator:
Documentation of key reports and policies
- Annual Campus Safety Report
- How to respond to an active shooter
- LCTC System Response to HCR 69
- Other RPCC Policies and Procedures
- Student Success and Achievement Report
- Your Educational Rights and Privacy
Student Resources, Aids and Tools