CARES Act Institutional Grant Report
U.S. Department of Education
RPCC signed the funding certification and agreement for the Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act on April 15, 2020 and plans to use the funds to provide the mandated amount of at least 50% of the emergency financial aid grants to students.
- RPCC will receive $481,841 (just under 50%) of the total Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) dollars allocated to the college under CARES Act Section 18004(a)(1) Institutional Portion.
- 1st Quarterly Report — September 2020
- 2nd Quarterly Report – December 2020
- Title IX
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- History of the College
- Service Area
- RPCC Foundation
- Institutional Research and Effectiveness
- Policies & Procedures
- RPCC C.A.R.E.S.
- Policies & Public Information
- Contact Us
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
Take the next step
Accomplish your educational and professional goals. Take the next step and apply to join the River Parishes Community College family.
925 W. Edenborne Parkway
Gonzales, LA. 70737
181 Regala Park Road
Reserve, LA. 70084
St. Charles Campus
13145 HWY 90
Boutte, LA. 70039
25250 Tenant Road
Plaquemine, LA. 70764
River Parishes Community College is committed to collaboration, accountability, respect & inclusion,
excellence, and sustainability.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.