Construction Laborers-NCCER Core
RPCC Course- NCCER CORE
NCCER Core is before attempting all NCCER Level 1 Courses. It covers topics such as Basic Safety, Communication Skills, and Introduction to Power Tools and Hand Tools. Completing this assessment and/or training course gives the trainee the basic skills needed to continue training in any craft area he or she chooses.
Why take the NCCER Core Curriculum course?
NCCER Core certification tells employers that you have attained a range of employment-enhancing skills that meet industry standards.
Training is offered Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:00 PM—7:00 PM, in the evenings after work hours for your convenience!
Credentials are submitted to NCCER when all the knowledge tests AND hands-on skills tests are passed successfully.
*This training is conducted at St. James Career and Technology Center Human Capital Center (Behind Lutcher High School)
- To register, go to the following website: www.rpcc.edu
- Scroll down and select the box “FUTURE STUDENTS”.
- Across the top blue bar, select “QUICK LINKS”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and select “WORKFORCE TRAINING”.
- Select “Create Account”.
- After you create your account, the next page that pops up will be “RPCC Workforce Development” – “MyAccount HOME”.
- Select “Course Categories” from the menu on the left.
- Scroll down to “CONSTRUCTION” and select “NCCER Core”.
- Select the session of your choice under “Title/Facility”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Add to Cart”.
- The next screen will be your cart. Type the Promo Code RebootNCore in the empty box. Click the “Recalculate” button at the bottom of the page. This will change your total amount to zero.
- Select “Checkout”
- At the bottom of the next screen, you must check the box that states “I have read and accepted the following terms and conditions regarding cancellation/refunds.”
- Select “Place Order”
- Complete the attached “Reboot Tuition Assistance Application Form” and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org following enrollment.