This limited time scholarship opportunity is for 2022 high school graduates and a parent or guardian to attend River Parishes Community College this fall. Eligible students can apply for a $1,000 scholarship and a parent or legal guardian can also apply for a $1,000 scholarship towards the cost of tuition and fees. Awards are based on available funds and eligibilty.
- Be a Louisiana Resident;
- File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the current year;
- Be a 2022 High School graduate from a public or private school in one of the following parishes: Ascension, Assumption, Iberville, St. James, St. John the Baptist, St. Charles and West Baton Rouge (Brusly & The Christian Academy only); AND/OR Be the Parent or legal guardian of a 2022 High School Graduate from a public or private school in one of the following parishes: Ascension, Assumption, Iberville, St. James, St. John the Baptist, St. Charles, and West Baton Rouge (Brusly & The Christian Academy only).
- Be a student enrolled full-time (12 or more credit hours) at River Parishes Community College for the Fall 2022 semester, after the census date;
- Have a registration date of June 22, 2022 or later;
Steps to Apply:
- Complete RPCC Admissions Application
- Complete FAFSA
- Schedule 12 or more hours of course work for the Fall 2022 semester
- Complete the Rougarou Plus One Scholarship
Need Help with classes?
Looking for more funding opportunities?
Named after former Louisiana Governor Mike J. Foster, the MJ Foster Promise Program is a new $10.5 million annual state fund that will provide financial support for students to earn credentials that align to high-demand jobs in these growing industry sectors. This scholarship is targeted towards those who are 21 years of age or older. Click here to apply!
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) will help job seekers and workers access employment, education, training, and support services to succeed in the labor market and match employers with skilled workers they need to compete in the global economy. For students residing in Iberville Parish, click here to complete an application. For students residing in St. James, St. John the Baptist and St. Charles, click here to fill out an application. Return this document to your nearest Workforce office.
For more information, contact a campus near you!
Gonzales- (225) 743-8500
Reserve- (985) 536-4418
St. Charles- (985) 785-5080
Westside- (225) 687-5500
Take the next step
Accomplish your educational and professional goals. Take the next step and apply to join the River Parishes Community College family.
925 W. Edenborne Parkway
Gonzales, LA. 70737
181 Regala Park Road
Reserve, LA. 70084
St. Charles Campus
13145 HWY 90
Boutte, LA. 70039
25250 Tenant Road
Plaquemine, LA. 70764
River Parishes Community College is committed to collaboration, accountability, respect & inclusion,
excellence, and sustainability.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.