Workforce Courses at Gonzales:
River Parishes Community College’s (RPCC) Workforce Division provides strategic training and development for business & industry in the local and regional area by offering customized programs to help optimize training and meet performance goals and targeted outcomes. These courses will take place at RPCC Gonzales and are open to students of all ages.
- NCCER Electrical (Level 1 and Level 2) - Tuition is $150
- NCCER Instrumentaton (Level 1 and Level 2)- Tuition is $150
- NCCER Pipefitting (Level 1)- Tuition is $150
- NCCER Millwright (Level 1)- Tuition is $150
- NCCER Welding- Tuition is $150
- Mobile Crane- Tuition is $6500
- Construction Site Safety Technician- Tuition is $1300
- Emergency Medical Responder- Tuition is $1300
Note: There is a $75 Admin Fee for all classes
Interested in Tuition Assistance?
Click here to check out the MJ Foster Promise Program. The M.J. Foster Promise Program provides financial assistance to eligible students who enroll in a qualified program at a two-year public college or university. Learn about other scholarship opportunities at the RPCC Scholarship Portal!
Take the next step
Accomplish your educational and professional goals. Take the next step and apply to join the River Parishes Community College family.
925 W. Edenborne Parkway
Gonzales, LA. 70737
181 Regala Park Road
Reserve, LA. 70084
St. Charles Campus
13145 HWY 90
Boutte, LA. 70039
25250 Tenant Road
Plaquemine, LA. 70764
River Parishes Community College is committed to collaboration, accountability, respect & inclusion,
excellence, and sustainability.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.