Policy: Financial Aid Refund Disbursement
Document Number: 1.041
Title: Financial Aid Refund Disbursement Policy and Procedures
Revised Dated: 10/3/18; 10/12/18; 8/14/19
Student aid is awarded and disbursed by academic term or semester. River Parishes Community College begins disbursing aid after the 14th class day of the term or semester, assuming all requirements are met.
Application review, verification (if selected), and awarding of aid must be completed before aid can be disbursed. All financial aid is disbursed directly to a student’s LOLA account. The funds are used to pay tuition and required fees, along with book voucher purchases, if applicable. Any remaining credit balance is issued to the student as a refund. River Parish Community College has partnered with BankMobile to deliver your financial aid refund. Visit BankMobil’s Refund Choices page for more information.
Each student will need to log in to their LoLA account and chose a refund preference.
- Deposit to An Existing Account – Money is transferred to an existing account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from the college. Typically, it takes 1-2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to the students account.
- Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Checking Account – If the student opens a BankMobile checking account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from the college.
River Parishes Community College will NOT issue refund checks, so students MUST select a refund preference.
How to Select Your Refund Preference
Please follow the instructions below to select your refund preference:
- Log in to you LoLA account
- Go to the STUDENT Tab and then to the ACADEMIC LINKS section. Under RIVER PARISHES COMMUNITY COLLEGE, click on SELECT REFUND CHOICE.
- Select how you want your refund delivered.
BankMobile is a Division of Customers Bank. To view details of the RPCC contact with BankMobile, visit the RPCC Client Contracts and Profile page.
Take the next step
Accomplish your educational and professional goals. Take the next step and apply to join the River Parishes Community College family.
925 W. Edenborne Parkway
Gonzales, LA. 70737
181 Regala Park Road
Reserve, LA. 70084
St. Charles Campus
13145 HWY 90
Boutte, LA. 70039
25250 Tenant Road
Plaquemine, LA. 70764
River Parishes Community College is committed to collaboration, accountability, respect & inclusion,
excellence, and sustainability.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.