River Parishes Community College Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization established to provide assistance to RPCC by promoting the educational and cultural welfare of the College and its facilities; articulate the aims, objectives and needs of the College to the public; and solicit and accept gifts, grants, and funds of all kinds, including property, for purposes of providing scholarships, activities in research, teaching or training, and other designated benefits for the College and its faculty and students.
Donations can be mailed to the RPCC Foundation, PO Box 550, Gonzales, LA 70707.
RPCC Foundation Board Members
- Dale Hymel, Jr., Chair, Port of South Louisiana
- Beryl Scanlan Smith, Chair Elect, EATEL
- Lisa Bacala, Secretary, Ascension Parish School Board
- Jeff Smith, Treasurer, Excel
- Paul Aucoin, attorney, Chairman of ST. James Parish Economic Development Board
- The Honorable Johnny Berthelot, former Mayor of Gonzales, State Representative, District. 88
- Sarah Haneline, BASF
- Glynn Fontenot, Methanex
- The Honorable Louis J. Lambert, Attorney
- Jude Marino, Cox Business
- Kevin Schexnayder, Whitney Bank
- The Honorable Alvin Turner, Jr., State of Louisiana District Court, 23rd Judicial District
You can support our annual fund that provides scholarships and faculty initiatives or through a major gift, endow a scholarship or name a room or building. For additional information on becoming involved, contact Director of Institutional Advancement Lillie Murphy, at (225) 743-8763 or email LMurphy@RPCC.edu.
RPCC Foundation News