River Parishes Community College Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization established to provide assistance to RPCC by promoting the educational and cultural welfare of the College and its facilities; articulate the aims, objectives and needs of the College to the public; and solicit and accept gifts, grants, and funds of all kinds, including property, for purposes of providing scholarships, activities in research, teaching or training, and other designated benefits for the College and its faculty and students.
River Parishes Community College is a public two-year college established in 1997 to serve the educational needs of the citizens of the River Parishes. The College partners with the communities it serves by providing programs for personal, professional, and academic growth. Committed to providing access, responsiveness, excellence and quality services, RPCC is an open-admissions institution, accepting students from all across the state.
RPCC is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees.
The College is located at 925 West Edenborne Parkway in the Ascension Parish town of Gonzales. It offers academic courses that lead to an associate degree or to transfer to a four-year institution in pursuit of baccalaureate degrees.
For more information on the College and its programs, call (225) 743.8500.
To transform lives by making an online donation to the RPCC Foundation please click here. Your donation will be processed for our use by the Baton Rouge Area Foundation.
RPCC Foundation Board Members
- Dale Hymel, Jr., Chair, Port of South Louisiana
- Beryl Scanlan Smith, Chair Elect, EATEL
- Lisa Bacala, Secretary, Ascension Parish School Board
- Jeff Smith, Treasurer, Excel
- Paul Aucoin, attorney, Chairman of ST. James Parish Economic Development Board
- The Honorable Johnny Berthelot, former Mayor of Gonzales, State Representative, District. 88
- Sarah Haneline, BASF
- Glynn Fontenot, Methanex
- The Honorable Louis J. Lambert, Attorney
- Jude Marino, Cox Business
- Kevin Schexnayder, Whitney Bank
- The Honorable Alvin Turner, Jr., State of Louisiana District Court, 23rd Judicial District
For additional information on becoming involved, contact Director of Institutional Advancement Lillie Murphy, at (225) 743-8763 or send email to LMurphy@RPCC.edu.
RPCC Foundation News