Operating Engineers & Construction Equipment Operators
RPCC Course- Core 4 Equipment Operator
Classroom and hands-on training with performance assessment on the following types: Aerial Boom lift (man-lift), Aerial Scissors lift, Counter-Balance Forklift, and Rough Terrain Forklift.
- To register, go to the following website: www.rpcc.edu
- Scroll down and select the box “FUTURE STUDENTS”.
- Across the top blue bar, select “QUICK LINKS”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and select “WORKFORCE TRAINING”.
- Select “Create Account”.
- After you create your account, the next page that pops up will be “RPCC Workforce Development” – “MyAccount HOME”.
- Select “Course Categories” from the menu on the left.
- Scroll down to “CONSTRUCTION” and select “Core 4 Equipment Operator”.
- Select the session of your choice under “Title/Facility”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Add to Cart”.
- The next screen will be your cart. Type the Promo Code RebootCore4 in the empty box. Click the “Recalculate” button at the bottom of the page. This will change your total amount to zero.
- Select “Checkout”
- At the bottom of the next screen, you must check the box that states “I have read and accepted the following terms and conditions regarding cancellation/refunds.”
- Select “Place Order”
- Complete the attached “Reboot Tuition Assistance Application Form” and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org following enrollment.
Trainings are offered at St. Charles and Reserve campus locations