Microsoft Office Specialist
The Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) expert is a trained professional whose skills are used in a variety of business functions across many different industries. Microsoft Office Specialists have obtained a Microsoft Office Certification to perform many different tasks essential to a business skillfully.
The Microsoft Office Specialist is considered an integral part of many businesses as they skillfully use an office suite to perform essential daily duties like written correspondence through MS-word, email programs, analyzing data sets.
The course time is scheduled as about 80 hours plus the certification exam. The certification exam (including 1 re-take) is included in the MOS course at RPCC.
Once the MOS certification is earned, you will qualify for a variety of positions in several fields such as:
- Office Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- IT Support Tech
- Sharepoint Specialist
- Database Specialist
- WorkBook Developer
- Research Analyst
- Project Coordinator
- Process Tech Operator
Top 5 reasons to earn a MOS certification
- The average earning of a Microsoft Office Specialist based on the U.S. and Canada range from 50K and upwards.
- The Microsoft Office Specialist Certification is the leading assessment to prepare students and professionals for the workforce field.
- The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics forecasted that 77% of jobs will require some level of computer proficiency related to all fields.
- Microsoft Skills is the most in-demand skill required by companies across the world. It’s critical to have knowledge in Microsoft Office and pivotal for employees to stay current in MS Skills.
- Once earned, the MOS certification never expires.