RPCC WRU HiSET Prep Classes
Do you want to take the HiSET (formerly GED®) in Louisiana? You can enroll in RPCC’s WorkReady U/Adult Education program. We can help you in gaining your high school equivalency.
Instructors offer small group and one-on-one instruction. Students work at their own pace with the aid of the staff who assist students in building academic skills and developing test-taking strategies.
How to Enroll
- Visit one of the RPCC Adult Education programs or enroll online through this form (outside link).
- Call one of the centers to schedule an enrollment/orientation appointment.
- Create an account in Xenegrade, register for the appropriate WRU location, and Pay $25.00 for the classes through Xenegrade . Payment may also be made by visiting the Business Office at the Gonzales, Reserve, or Westside campus to pay the $25.00 fee with cash, check, or money order. Students wishing to enroll in St. Charles or St. James can visit one of the campuses listed if they would prefer to pay in person. Students may have the $25 fee waived by filling out the appropriate paperwork.
What to bring to the center for enrollment:
- ID like driver’s license, state ID, or passport
- Form of payment (see above)
If you are 16 or 17 years old, please call or email the program for additional information.
PLEASE CALL BEFORE VISITING ONE OF OUR CENTERS.
Locations/Hours of Operation –
925 W. Edenborne Parkway, Gonzales
Phone: (225) 743-8672 or (225) 743-8669
Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Night classes: Monday – Thursday 5 – 8 p. m.
25250 Tenant Road, Plaquemine
Phone: (225) 687-5500
Tuesday & Thursday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 5 -7 p.m.
181 Regala Park Road, Reserve
Phone: (985) 536-4418 Ext. 4264 or Ext. 4265
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 4 – 8 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – noon
St. Charles/ABC campus
101 Riverbend Drive, St. Rose
Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
St. James/Human Capital Center
1410 Buddy Whitney Street, Lutcher
Tuesday & Friday 9 a.m. – noon
Monday & Wednesday 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.
For additional information, please contact Bonnie Kern at firstname.lastname@example.org