Skip to content

River Parishes Community College


Academics at River Parishes Community College

River Parishes Community College, Academic Affairs, includes all technical and transfer credit programs, library services, and college-wide institutional effectiveness. Academic Affairs supports the mission of RPCC through providing leadership, quality service, and instruction that leads to technical certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees for transfer or the workforce.

  1. Academic Programs
  2. Academic Calendars
  3. Catalog and Student Handbook
  4. Online Bookstore
  5. Transfer Resources
  6. Transfer and Articulation
  7. RPCC Canvas

Web Accessibility

River Parishes Community College is committed to digital communication that is effective and accessible to students, parents, and members of the community with disabilities. All pages within the website conform to the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative’s (WAI) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA conformance, or updated equivalents of these guidelines.

The college’s Web pages are surveyed at least once a week using Monsido,  an independent, third-party service used to provide better Web experiences. Monsido follows the Web Content Guidelines as noted in the Americans with Disabilities Act.

To learn more about the college’s ADA services, visit the Disability Services page, contact the ADA/504 Coordinator Shalither Cushenberry at, or visit the Disability Services Office on the Gonzales Campus, Room 102.

Website Accessibility Concerns and Complaints

A student, parent, or member of the public who wishes to submit a concern or complaint regarding a violation of the ADA Act, Section 504 or Title II related to the accessibility of the official RPCC Web presence may express their concerns directly to the college.

The initial complaint should be made using the Website Accessibility Complaint/Request Form; however, a verbal complaint or grievance may be made. When a college faculty or staff member receives the information about the Web concern, they shall immediately inform the college’s Vice Chancellor of Administration and Finance.

Complaints should be submitted in writing, via email to, or by completing the ADA Website complaint form.