CashNet – SmartPay
Setting up payment installments has never been easier.
- Payment Plan: Pay tuition monthly. Payments are processed on the 15th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full. If a credit/debit card is used, a convenience fee in addition to the enrollment fee will be assessed.
- Online Payment: Pay tuition in FULL electronically. Use check or credit cards. (MasterCard, Discover Card, Visa, or American Express)
- In Person: Pay by cash, check, money order. (We no longer accept credit card payments in person)
- Mail: Send check or money order to: RPCC Business Office P.O. Box 2367 Gonzales, LA 70707
*NOTE: All enrollment fees, down and full payments are processed immediately!
Questions regarding CashNet-SmartPayAll, contact:
RPCC Business Office 225-743-8500
SmartPay Helpdesk 1-800-339-8131
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted, if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your balance online or contact the Business Office at 225-743-8500 to confirm the change.
Main Campus and Technical Training Center
925 W. Edenborne Parkway
Gonzales, LA 70737
River Parishes Community College – Westside Campus
25250 Tenant Rd.
Plaquemine, LA 70764
River Parishes Community College – Reserve Campus
181 Regala Park Rd.
Reserve, LA 70084
River Parishes Community College, a member of the Louisiana Community & Technical College System, is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. RPCC provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following persons, located at 925 W. Edenborne Pkwy., Gonzales, LA ‐225‐743‐8500, has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non‐discrimination policies:
M. Francine Miguel ‐ Title IX Coordinator
Shalither Cushenberry ‐ Section 504 Coordinator
Payment Plan Information
Spring 2018 Payment Plan is available from:
November 1, 2017 – March 10, 2018
Cost to Participate:
- $10-$30 enrollment fee per semester based upon student account balance
- $25 returned payment fee – assessed if a payment is returned (NSF) by CashNet
- $10 late fee for late payment – assessed by CashNet
Payment Plan Installments:
Drafted/Paid monthly on the 15th
Note: Installments are tuition & fees divided equally, with 1st installment due upon enrollment. All cancellations or modifications to plans must be performed by the student enrolled.
Simple Steps to Enroll:
- Visit LoLA – https://my.lctcs.edu
- Click Registration Fee Assessment – to view your bill or click on Self Service – Student Account – Account Summary
- Click on Payment Options at the bottom of the screen and it will redirect you to CashNet-SmartPay for online payments & Payment plan set up.
Please read through the payment dates and the Terms and Conditions before you click the SUBMIT button. An immediate email will be sent (if an email address was provided for the person responsible for payment) confirming enrollment of the payment.