Skip to content

River Parishes Community College


Academics at River Parishes Community College

River Parishes Community College, Academic Affairs, includes all technical and transfer credit programs, library services, and college-wide institutional effectiveness. Academic Affairs supports the mission of RPCC through providing leadership, quality service, and instruction that leads to technical certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees for transfer or the workforce.

  1. Academic Programs
  2. Academic Calendars
  3. Catalog and Student Handbook
  4. Online Bookstore
  5. Transfer Resources
  6. Transfer and Articulation
  7. RPCC Canvas

Apply for Disability Services

While disabilities services are available to students at any time, new students are encouraged to register for disability support services with the Office of Student Services immediately after acceptance by the College. Disability support services are available to students at any time during their enrollment with the college. To make an appointment please send an email to We welcome students with disabilities and the opportunity to make their college experience a successful one.

At RPCC, the Disability Services Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of Section 504/Title II compliance with respect to students. The office of the Disability Services Coordinator is located in the Office of Student Services at 925 W. Edenborne Parkway, Gonzales, Louisiana, main building, room 102 and may be contacted at 225-743-8500.

Enrollment for Support Services

1.       River Parishes Community College Application and Orientation

All new students must apply to River Parishes Community College and are encouraged to complete the New Student Orientation.  Please check your email for your invitation to New Student Orientation.

2.       Complete Disability Support Services Application

3.       Verification of Disability

Students are responsible for providing Verification of Disability documentation. Provide the Disability Services Coordinator with the necessary documentation from one of the following (may include but not limited to):

  • Medical Provider (Notes provided by the physician or medical professional written on a prescription pad will not be accepted.)
  • Clinician (Psychiatrist, Psychologist, LCSW, MFT, etc.)
  • Learning Disability Specialist

When all required documents have been received and reviewed by the Disability Services Coordinator, you will be contacted to schedule an intake appointment.