FAQ For Grant Awardees
All grants require at least a final report and most require interim reports. To maintain compliance, please forward all reports to Angela Colar-Brumfield for final submission at firstname.lastname@example.org .
HOW DO I SUBMIT A GRANT PURCHASE REQUISITION?
Follow these steps:
- Plan with allowable time in mind for processing, ordering and shipping of orders.
- Review the monthly budget summaries saved to the RF Grants drive for funds availability. If you need access to the RF Grants drive or you have any funding questions, please contact the Restricted Funds Accountant.
- Contact the Restricted Funds Accountant for questions related to an expense being allowable.
- Choose a vendor and complete the Grant purchase requisition form with all pertinent information (i.e. vendor, item number, item name, printout of shopping cart if applicable, price and shipping).
- Include specific shipping cost. Estimates are acceptable, but a cost must go there even if “0.”
- Sign as Principal Investigator and obtain approval signature from your Supervisor.
- Deliver the signed requisition to the Restricted Funds Accountant for processing.
HOW DO I PLAN AND BOOK GRANT TRAVEL?
Follow these steps
- Follow current state travel regulations be found at www.doa.state.la.us.osp.travel.traveloffice.htm
- Complete a “Grant Funded Authorization to Travel” form, with appropriate approval signatures by your Supervisor, Vice Chancellor and the Chancellor, PRIOR to submitting to the Restricted Funds Accountant and at least ten business days BEFORE travel.
- All travel arrangements are prepared and purchased through a designated RPCC Short’s Travel Administrator within the business office.
- Submit the Grant Travel Reimbursement AND the Grant Funded Authorization to Travel forms to the Restricted Funds Accountant within ten business days of returning. Reimbursement claims must include all details requested on the form, all original itemized receipts for taxi, tips, parking, tolls, baggage fees and etc., must also be attached.
Angela Colar-Brumfield, Restricted Funds Accountant,