- Payment Plan: pay your tuition monthly.
Payments are processed on the 15th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full. If a credit/debit card is used, a convenience fee in addition to the enrollment fee will be assessed.
- Online Payment: pay your tuition in FULL electronically. Use check or credit cards. (MasterCard, Discover Card, Visa or American Express)
- In Person:
Pay by cash, check, money order.
(We no longer accept credit card payments in person)
Send check or money order to:
RPCC Business Office
P.O. Box 2367 Gonzales, LA 70707
NOTE: All enrollment fees, down and full payments are processed immediately!
Questions - CashNet-SmartPay
All questions should be addressed to the following:
RPCC Business Office 225-743-8500
SmartPay Helpdesk 1-800-339-8131
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted, if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your balance online or contact the Business Office at 225-743-8500 to confirm the change.
925 W. Edenborne Parkway
Gonzales, LA 70737
Technical Education Center
9697 Airline Highway
Sorrento, LA 70778
The River Parishes Community College a member of the Louisiana Community & Technical College System Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges
and Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following persons located at 925 W. Edenborne Pkwy, Gonzales, LA - 225-743-8500 has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Donna Whittington - Title IX Coordinator
Jennifer Kleinpeter - Section 504 Coordinator
Spring 2017 Payment Plan is available from:
November 1, 2016 - March 10, 2017
Cost to Participate:
- $10-$30 enrollment fee per semester based upon student account balance
- $25 returned payment fee – assessed if a payment is returned (NSF) by CashNet
- $10 late fee for late payment - assessed by CashNet
Payment Plan Installments:
(Drafted/Paid monthly on the 15th)
Note: Installments are tuition & fees divided equally, with 1st installment due upon enrollment.
All cancellations or modifications to plans must be performed by the student enrolled.
Simple Steps to Enroll:
- Go to www.rpcc.edu
- Log on to LoLA – https://my.lctcs.edu
- Click Registration Fee Assessment – to view your bill or click on Self Service – Student Account – Account Summary
- Click on Payment Options at the bottom of the screen and it will redirect you to CashNet-SmartPay for online payments & Payment plan set up.
Please read through the payment dates and the Terms and Conditions before you click the SUBMIT button. An immediate e-mail will be sent (if an e-mail address was provided for the person responsible for payment) confirming enrollment of the payment.