- Payment Plan: pay your tuition monthly.
Payments are processed on the 15th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full. If a credit/debit card is used, a convenience fee in addition to the enrollment fee will be assessed.
- Online Payment: pay your tuition in FULL electronically. Use check or credit cards. (MasterCard, Discover Card, Visa or American Express)
- In Person:
Pay by cash, check, money order.
(We no longer accept credit card payments in person)
Send check or money order to:
RPCC Business Office
P.O. Box 2367 Gonzales, LA 70707
NOTE: All enrollment fees, down and full payments are processed immediately!
Questions - CashNet-SmartPay
All questions should be addressed to the following:
RPCC Business Office 225-743-8500
SmartPay Helpdesk 1-800-339-8131
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted, if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your balance online or contact the Business Office at 225-743-8500 to confirm the change.
925 W. Edenborne Parkway
Gonzales, LA 70737
Technical Education Center
9697 Airline Highway
Sorrento, LA 70778
Spring 2016 Payment Plan is available from:
November 1, 2015 - March 10, 2016
Cost to Participate:
- $10-$30 enrollment fee per semester based upon student account balance
- $25 returned payment fee – assessed if a payment is returned (NSF) by CashNet
- $10 late fee for late payment - assessed by CashNet
Payment Plan Installments:
(Drafted/Paid monthly on the 15th)
Note: Installments are tuition & fees divided equally, with 1st installment due upon enrollment.
All cancellations or modifications to plans must be performed by the student enrolled.
Simple Steps to Enroll:
- Go to www.rpcc.edu
- Log on to LoLA – https://my.lctcs.edu
- Click Registration Fee Assessment – to view your bill or click on Self Service – Student Account – Account Summary
- Click on Payment Options at the bottom of the screen and it will redirect you to CashNet-SmartPay for online payments & Payment plan set up.
Please read through the payment dates and the Terms and Conditions before you click the SUBMIT button. An immediate e-mail will be sent (if an e-mail address was provided for the person responsible for payment) confirming enrollment of the payment.