Disability Services
If you received accommodations for a disability in high school, you may be eligible to receive accommodations in college. The process for receiving accommodations in college is quite different, though. At RPCC, your first step is to apply for accommodations through the Office of Counseling Services. With this application, you must provide current and comprehensive documentation of the disability. Please note that an IEP (Individualized Education Plan) does not meet the College's documentation requirements.

For more information on eligibility and documentation requirements, please click on the "documentation requirements" link above.

At RPCC, the Office of Counseling Services coordinates accommodations and services for students with disabilities. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), this office ensures that eligible students receive appropriate classroom modifications and serves as a liaison between faculty and students. Counseling Services' goal is to provide an academic, social, and physical learning environment that is fully accessible to students with disabilities, including, but not limited to students with learning disabilities, hearing impairments, visual impairments, and physical disabilities.