RPCC Foundation Scholarships are sponsored by private donors to assist students with educational expenses. These scholarships are merit-based and are awarded by the Dean's Scholarship Committee.
To be eligible, a student must be admitted as a regular student and must either be pre-registered or enrolled at River Parishes Community College.
Priority Dates for submitting the RPCC Scholarship Application are:
- Freshmen students - ranked by their high school grade point average (minimum 2.30)
- Freshmen students (GED) - ranked by their compass placement scores (minimums 76 in English and 46 in College-Algebra Domain)
- Transfer students- ranked by their cumulative grade point average (minimum 2.50)
- Continuing students - ranked by their cumulative grade point average (minimum 2.50)
April 15th for the Fall semester
November 1st for the Spring semester.
Scholarship applications may be submitted on an ongoing basis but priority will be given to those submitted by the above dates.
Recipients of this scholarship must meet satisfactory academic progress by being in good academic standing and successfully completing 75% of total credit hours attempted at RPCC in order to retain the scholarship. These criteria will be reviewed annually.
Award amounts for RPCC Scholarships per semester are as follows:
RPCC Scholarship Application Form
- Full-time enrollment = $500
- 3/4 time enrollment = $375
- 1/2 time enrollment = $250
Thank you for your interest in RPCC Scholarships!