Following receipt of required documents for admission, the applicant may be admitted in one of the following categories:
- The applicant who meets the admission requirements and has submitted all required documents is fully accepted to the College.
- The applicant who meets the admission requirements based on unofficial transcripts or who is currently enrolled at another institution at the time admission is determined, may be admitted provisionally on the basis of unofficial or incomplete transcripts. Provisional admission on this basis is approved only under special circumstances by the Director of Admissions. The student will be informed of the conditions of this admission status upon notification of admission to the College.
Admission on Warning/Probation
- The following applicants, if admitted to RPCC, will be admitted on warning/probation:
- The re-entry applicant who was last enrolled at RPCC on warning/probation or suspension status.
- The transfer applicant who is eligible to re-enter the previous college and was placed on academic warning/probation at that college.
- The transfer or re-entry applicant (who has attended another college/university since last enrolled at RPCC) who is eligible to re-enter the previous college and was not placed on warning/probation - if the grades earned at the previous college were such that the student would have been placed on warning/probation if the grades had been earned at RPCC.